Composite Paper Cylinders
Differentiate Your Brand in Australia: Our Paper and Cardboard Cylinder Packaging offers a Unique Packaging Presence
Providing a distinctive, on trend and modern enhanced packaging alternative, the Cylinders elicit a unique presence in the packaging field. Delivering an enhanced unwrapping experience and point of differentiation in a class of its own.
With a range of alternative substrates to enable your cylinder to deliver ultimate impact to ensure your product and brand command attention. The statistics support packaging presence as a critical determinant in consumer behaviour for prospective clients to buy a particular product.
Why not let that product be yours …. Packaging can be the difference!
Features available for Cylinders – Fully customised size and style and printing options. Full colour print, with added embellishments depending on the substrate chosen; Spot UV gloss highlights, embossing, hot foil stamping, matt or gloss finishes. Food grade internal linings, internal tin lids and pre-sealed top lids-bottom fill options and different closures.
- Available in both white and brown multi-layer composite kraft materials presenting an eco-friendly composite cylinder tube that is fully recyclable.
- Full Colour Options
- Food grade foil lining
- Internal lidding options
- Rolled edges, over top lidding closure
- Minimum order quantity – 3,000units (Minimum per SKU = 1000)
- Using a mix of substrates metal /paper / foil to create the ideal packaging cylinder for your specific product
- Pre-sealed lids- bottom fill options
- Minimum order quantity – 3,000units (Minimum per SKU = 1000)
- Food grade internal lacquer for food contact certification
- Over lip lids
- Internal seal top lid enclosures
- Screw top, hinge or latch lock
- Minimum order quantity – 3,000units
Clear Transparent Cylinders
- Ideal for confectionery, gifts, florists and more a clear cylinder, plain or printed in diameter and height to suit
- Minimum order quantity – 5,000units
What You Can Expect From Us Regarding Your Plastic, Metal or Paper Cylinder Packaging
Our cylinder packaging represents a contemporary and differentiating alternative to more traditional packaging options. Consider the following:
- Variety of cylinder options: As listed above choose from paper, composite, metal, or plastic transparent cylinders. Our paper and cardboard composite options offer over top lidding closures and rolled edges, internal lidding options and food-grade foil lining or recyclable cardboard. Our metal containers offer food grade internal lacquer, an internal top lid seal and over lip lids, and a choice of latch, hinge or screw-top locking. Choosing clear plastic allows you to highlight your product contents where the product itself provides the point of difference or attraction – such as lollies, confectionery, beads, buttons, craft items and more…
- Tailored design: We offer bespoke style, size, and packaging printing solutions to ensure your unique and intriguing cylinder packaging is both eye-catching and represents your brand.
- Printing to suit your needs and preferences: We print in full colour, with optional substrate-dependent decoration. Internal and pre-sealed top tin lids and food-grade linings protect your product, with various closure and bottom fill options. Optimise appeal with gloss highlights, hot foil stamping, spot UV, and gloss or matt finishes.
Our minimum order quantities are 3000 for paper and metal cylinders and 5000 for plastic Cylinders.
What Sets Us Apart Regarding Paper Cylinder Packaging in Australia
We are a leading packaging and printing supplier, servicing Australia, New Zealand and further afield in the USA, UK, Europe, PNG and South Africa.
We are passionate about what we do, offering top quality products, consultative approach with service excellence. What differentiates us? We provide:
- Personalised input: To provide you with an optimal solution, we first thoroughly understand how consumers use your product before giving recommendations. We ensure your packaging choice is appropriate and suitable for purpose and aligns with the branding values and goals before finalising. We are happy to advise on additional feature options and complimentary display and counter units to boost your branding.
- Customised solutions: We put your product, your brand and your business needs front and centre, regardless of the size of your order. We design bespoke solutions to accommodate your unique requirements to a superior standard and on time to specified lead times.
- Sustainable options: Many companies value the option to help us collectively protect the planet and by choosing our recyclable paper cylinders that supports this initiative. In addition, the manufacturing of paper cylinders helps save the Earth, as it reduces energy consumption, and provides more cost-effective products than some other substrates.
You invest in over three decades of industry experience when you choose us, ensuring you receive exceptional products, service, and advice.
About Star Stuff Group
We are Australian owned and run, combining family values with innovative printing, display and packaging solutions. Through tailored input, feedback, and cutting-edge techniques, we support and maximise your marketing and branding efforts. Our broad client base straddles numerous categories, ranging from FMCG to healthcare to electronics, whilst providing various printing techniques such as litho and screen, flexographic, digital, offset and gravure.
When it’s time to make the most of your product packaging with unique, custom made cardboard cylinder packaging, contact us for more detail or to discuss your order. Stay updated on our news, latest products and promotions by subscribing to our monthly newsletter and following our insightful blog.
What Our Clients are Saying
``Thank you so much, the new stickers & gel sticker look absolutely unreal. You guys have done a fantastic job``
``The grease proof sheets are AMAZING we love them!!! ...from start to finish you have been awesome to deal with...``
``The bags are excellent. We love love love them. Thanks again for your help & hopefully we run out of bags in the near future for recorder!``
“Having worked with SSG for a number of years now, we feel like they are an extension to our team. They use their initiative and have assisted us with bespoke requirements on a number of occasions. The fact they understand the multi-channel trade is a bonus.``
“Koala Farms have been working with Star Stuff Group since 2017, and every step of the way they have been helpful, professional and delivered quality print and packaging material. I have enjoyed building our relationship and look forward to working with Starstuff into the future.”
“Star Stuff Group created premium quality packaging that was better than we anticipated and delivered on time. Clear communication by the Star Stuff team made our life easy and we highly recommend them!``
``We were introduced to Stewart and the Star Stuff Group just over 2 years ago. We were at point in our business where we needed a reliable and trusting partner… From our very first meeting, Stewart and his team have never let us down on his commitment of service and quality products. I’d warmly recommend the Star Stuff Group – it’s a pleasure doing business with a company that delivers on their promise of quality products with service second to none.’ .. it’s truly a breath of fresh air partnering with Stewart, Sarah, Justin & Jo… keep up the great work!``
``Our labels have just arrived today and we are extremely impressed. Not only is the design exactly what we wanted, you created the perfect label for us after only contacting you once. You have done a fantastic job and these are going to look fantastic on our finished fabricated products. We had high expectations for these labels and you have well and truly exceeded them. A huge thanks to you and your team from our team at Nu-View!``
``Just received the sample labels of the org vitamins. Wanted to let you know - these are brilliant. Couldn't be happier with the result, so thank you for getting these done so quickly and in such a great way.``
``Sarah and Stewart offer a great packaging service and know their industry inside out. They consistently deliver on time and to the high specification we require. They also are fully up to speed with various different packaging forms such as labels, satchels and bar wrappers allowing us to expand our range hassle free. I cannot recommend strongly enough.``
``Thank you so much for a job well done. I know it was very stressful and you put in lots of time, energy and resources to get this done the right way. I appreciate your professionalism and commitment along the way.``
We are proud to have over 30 years+ experience in the industry, which has proven invaluable for delivering high quality packaging, technology, innovation & service to our customers.
We are a privately owned & family run business, but with a global reach & strong international partnerships. We take a consultative approach and make sure that we understand your brand & requirements.
We are dedicated to revolutionising the Packaging Industry with passion & a thorough understanding of the industry.
why choose us
Established in 2001, we have become a renowned leader in the print and packaging world. Providing Print and Packaging Solutions with an emphasis on service & innovation.
Based in Brisbane, Australia, we supply our solutions to small - medium sized companies across the globe including Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, USA and the UK.
Star Stuff Services
What We Do
- Analyse & understand where and how your product will be consumed.
- Provide advice and technical specifications to suit your product.
- Assess your chosen packaging to ensure it meets your needs.
- Suggest special features as needed - e.g. tear-notches, zippers, spouts
- Assist with further requirements - eg. complementary packaging such as Counter Shippers & Display Units.
We are proud to have over 30+ years experience in the packaging industry, which has proven invaluable for delivering high quality packaging solutions to our customers.
We take a consultative approach and make a point of understanding your brand.
As a result, we deliver exactly what you’re looking for. We are dedicated to revolutionising the packaging industry with passion and a thorough understanding of the industry.
We cater to all aspects of your printing requirements, including Gravure, Digital, Flexographic, Offset, Litho & Screen Printing.
So, whatever it is that you are looking for - large runs, short runs, new product launches, or a packaging revamp - we have the solution!